Last weekend (27th-29th) I participated in a local Game Jam, however I decided to do a full character instead.
For the human Model I used the sculpt from my full body anatomy studies. From that I added a basic face and made some clothes in Marvelous Designer. The retopo for the jacket was the most difficult part of the process as it was very asymmetrical and I have never retopo'd something with such intense wrinkles. The final Polycount sits at a bit less than 8.5k I do plan to see how low I can go with this character. . The texture work in Substance Painter could use some more work.
In the end I am proud of it for something I made in 48 hours